This fourth annual Northern Long Term Care Conference is taking place in Leeds on the 7th of December 2016, at the DoubleTree by Hilton.
With over 100 people attending last year, this is now THE regional conference for the long term care sector. Attendees already booked to attend include local authorities, providers and regulators. The programme includes sessions on care of older people, homecare and extra care.
This year we have some very strong speakers including:
• Stephen Dorrell, Chair, NHS Confederation Chair
• Peter Hodkinson, Chair, Leeds Care Association
• Debbie Westhead, Deputy Chief Inspector for Adult Social Care, North Region, CQC
• Glen Mason, Managing Director, HC-One
The agenda reflects feedback from last year’s conference with more of a provider focus covering:
• What is Good Quality
• Care Cost Benchmarking
• Innovative Ways to Deliver Quality in Challenging Times
• Challenging CQC reports
• Will Brexit Rob the UK of its Caring Workforce?
• Mental Health Provision – Throw Away the Lock and Key
For further information go to http://www.laingbuissonevents.com/